- Hand delivery by our courier is the safest, preferred method of delivery. If you are located on the east coast, we will try to accommodate your schedule and deliver directly to you. Please inquire with us about the possibility of courier delivery at the time of your purchase if that is something you'd be interested in.
- We will be happy to provide our customers in the continental 48 with shipping.
- After payment has cleared, we will make arrangements with USPS or FedEx Ground for all domestic purchases.
- If you are outside the United States, please send us your address and we will e-mail you a shipping quote. International customers are responsible for shipping, insurance, customs and import costs.
- Unless otherwise arranged with us, orders are not processed, shipped, or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- All shipping, including payment for packing, handling, shipping, and insurance are the sole responsibility of the buyer. We work with several shippers to provide reasonable and dependable shipping for all our customers.
- If the frame you purchase requires perfecting, there may be a delay in shipping. If this is the case, we will be in contact with you and you will receive real time updates.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- For shipping questions and information please contact us at (202) 380-6913 or email us at email@example.com
Local Pick-up Policy
- After payment has cleared, the buyer may immediately arrange for pick-up.
- Arrangements for pick-ups are by appointment.
- Buyer is solely responsible for providing labor, materials, packing, etc. when picking-up items. Unless otherwise arranged with us, please come prepared with extra-hands, boxes, blankets, etc.
- Our address is 163 2nd St, Hallowell, Maine 04347